Link2 - Floor space 3m x 2m Back Wall
Link2 allows you to join as many banners together as required seamlessly; a truly game-changing capability.
It is ideal for quick branding, backdrops, or to line a shell-scheme in an exhibition environment. Exceptional setup speed and ease-of-use lends the system to exhibitors doing multiple shows or events.
And because the graphics are interchangeable, Link2 is the perfect choice for marketing professionals or brands with multiple or recurring promotions.
Link2: the feature-rich roller banner
- Durable hardware: Made with the highest quality materials, the Link2 is designed to be used time and time again.
- Mag bars: Each Link2 can connect together seamlessly, using our innovative Easi-link system; magnetic bars on the back of the graphic.
- Retractable feet: Need that extra stand room? Simply retract the feet to free up more space.
- Light options available: Illuminate your stand with an LED light that simply slots into the top upright.
- Changeable graphics: Previously, new roller banner graphics would require new hardware. Now, simply order a new graphic and replace the old one.
Innovative cassette system: The Link2 cassette system minimizes visible hardware and puts more emphasis on the graphic. Our unique locking mechanism allows you to change a graphic with ease.
Designed and manufactured by us in the UK 🇬🇧
Download our Templates for your Artwork
|2000mm High||2175mm High
Following our artwork guidelines will help to achieve a quick turn-around, while meeting all expected deadlines for dispatch. Please find our Large Format Print Guidelines below.
Large Format Print Guidelines
Link2 banners seamlessly link thanks to several clever design innovations. The base cassette units simply lock together; the graphics are the the same width as the cassette, so they sit neatly alongside each other; then the gaps disappear completely thanks to our patented Easi-link system of magnetic strips and bars.
One of the hidden treasures of the Link2 design is something that regular exhibitors will really appreciate. Once the banner is erected, graphics may be adjusted on both the left-right axis and also the up-down axis, making graphic alignment easy even on uneven floors.
Another major innovation is the ability to change graphics. So you can have a different set of graphics for each exhibition, campaign, product launch, team event, conference and so on, and re-use them indefinitely. And since you'll be re-using the cassette rather than buying a new one each time, Link2 is a solid investment too.
The images below show how, unlike most roller banner systems, Link2 can also be extended into 3-dimensional configurations using extra Flexi-link panels. 90° turns are commonly used to maximize space against back walls, but the linking panels are flexible, so any angle is possible.
To find out more about Link2, please read more here.